Adversary Role play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Financing

Go down

Business Financing  Empty Business Financing

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Business Financing:
Players will be able to finance a business just like properties and vehicles. Players will need to put a 30% down payment of a business down and then pay 5% a role play of the original price. For example; If I buy a business that cost $216,000 I need to put a 30% down payment first to begin making profit which would equal $64,800. Then I need to pay 5% of the original cost a role play which would equal $10,800. If you wish to finance a business, contact an admin.

Property Claim:
People will be allowed to own 6 business properties. If you already own an existing business before the update, you can keep your current income. If you want to up the income, you have to pay the current price.

Inheriting Businesses:
If you inherit 6+ businesses and you do NOT have the Business Degree, then you must sell or give away any excess businesses. This includes any that you already own in addition to inherited businesses for a total of 6.

Property Forfeitures:

Player must forfeit any and all properties if absent 10 RP’s.

You can collect income from business up to 3 rps if you are not in attendance.

Property of Revelation Rol eplay

*Note: Before Purchasing a business, Contact and Admin to ensure the business is not taken!

NOTE:When a property burns down, depending on the size, it will take a couple of rps until it is rebuilt, assuming the property has insurance.
Small Property: 4rps
Medium Property: 8rps
Large Property: 12rps
Skyscraper: 16rps
If a property sustains only minor fire damage, then the amount of rps it will take to be repaired is only 25% of its original time. If a property is completely burnt, then it will be 50%. If property is fully demolished/destroyed, it will take 100% of the time needed.

Admin
Admin

https://adversaryrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum